Culcrow Primary School Admissions Criteria
- Children have brothers or sisters (including half-brothers, half-sisters, step brothers, step sisters, foster brothers and/or foster sisters) attending, or who have attended, Culcrow Primary School.
- Children who are the eldest child in their family.
- Children who have attended Crow’s Nest Playgroup throughout the pre-school year.
- Children whose parent* is employed at Culcrow PS or Crow’s Nest Playgroup.
- Children whose parent*/grandparent has attended Culcrow Primary School.
- Children who live closest to Culcrow PS, based on distance between the child’s place of residence and the main entrance of the school, as measured by Google Map.
- In the event of a tie for last place at Criterion 6, pupils will be selected for admission on the basis of age (eldest child), established by date-of-birth as entered on their Birth Certificate.
* to include foster parent and guardian.