Harvest Service - Friday 28th October - Aghadowey Presbyterian Church Hall
Pupils to come to the hall instead of school on this morning. Assembly will start at 9am and all pupils wear full school uniform including jumpers/cardigans. Afterwards there will be refreshments for everyone and can you please provide food as detailed here. Pupils finish for their Halloween break after the assembly and school starts on Monday 7th November. Harvest assembly food – can you please provide and bring with you on the morning.
- P1 parents – 1 dozen traybakes
- P2 parents – 1 bag of mini bars
- P3 parents – 1 dozen scones, jammed and creamed
- P4 parents – 1 multi-pack of crisps
- P5 parents – 1 dozen traybakes
- P6 parents – fruit loaf, sliced and buttered
- P7 parents - shortbread
For more events please see School Updates.