Important Information - Free School Meals
Completed forms with full verification received will be given priority in date order received. During the months July to October it may take up to 6 weeks to administer the claim.
A pupil shall be entitled to Free School Meals if:
- the parent/guardian is in receipt of Income Support, Income-Based Jobseeker's Allowance, Income-Related Employment and Support Allowance, or if a pupil claims Income Support in their own name;
- the parent/guardian is in receipt of Child Tax Credit or Working Tax Credit and have an annual taxable income of £16,190 or less; or,
- he/she has a statement of special educational needs and is designated to require an special diet; or
- he/she is a boarder at a special school; or,
- the parent is in receipt of the Guarantee element of State Pension Credit; or,
- he/she is the child of an asylum seeker supported by the Home Office National Asylum Support Service (NASS).
More information can be found on the Education Support for Northern Ireland web site.
Forms can be requested from County Hall, 028 2566 2571 or by calling the School Office.
For more events please see School Updates.